What is a plumbing business profile template used for?
The plumbing business profile template is used to describe basic information about the company. The form provides consumers with essential data that can generate leads, such as the business location, services offered, customer service and emergency numbers, hours of operation, and industry qualifications. This information is especially important for plumbing companies that market their services through a website or an internet directory.
Plumbing business profile template example
General required fields for a plumbing business profile form include:
- Business information: the name, address, phone number, email address, website address, hours of operation
- Business description: a list and description of services offered by the business
- Business qualifications: state licenses, insurance, trade or industry licenses
- Business certifications: factory authorizations, training certifications
- Business awards: BBB ratings, online service awards from Angie’s List, HomeAdvisor, or similar consumer-related services, community service awards
- Business community and charitable activity: local nonprofits the business supports, events the business sponsors