An electrician contract outlines the scope of the electrical services. The document also includes the cost and payment schedule, warranties, insurance, and other conditions specified by either the electrician or the client.
An electrician contract will usually include:
1. Electrician’s name, address, phone number, email address
2. Customer’s name, address, address, phone number, email address
3. Sections to describe the scope of the work, along with item costs, labor hours, and terms of payment
4. Terms and conditions of the warranties
5. Section explaining the policies of the National Electric Code, if applicable