Electrician work order template
An electrician work order is a document showing the specific electrical work completed for a particular customer. Work orders help your business track the type of work performed, the client requesting the work, the service location, the potential date of the service, and the electrician who will complete the work.
Electrician work order template example
An electrician work order includes:
- Company’s name and contact information
- Customer’s name and contact information
- Current date
- Location of performed work
- Name of the electrician assigned to complete the work
- Projected date to complete work
- Description of the work to be done, including what is to be inspected, installed, wired, replaced, or repaired
- List of any materials needed to complete the work
- Customer’s signature
Electrician work order template download
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.