Electrician flat-rate pricing template
An electrician flat-rate pricing simplifies the pricing and payment structures for electrical contractors. A flat-rate pricing structure is more efficient than charging for time and materials, and customers like knowing the upfront costs for a particular service.
Electrician flat-rate pricing example
An electrician flat-rate pricing document includes:
- Customer’s name, physical address, email address, and phone number
- Description of the services offered by the electrician with the flat-rate price
- List of services needed by the customer and the flat-rate price for each
- Total cost for the project, including materials
- Date the work will be completed
Electrician flat-rate pricing template download
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.