Why you should use an HVAC PM checklist
An HVAC preventative maintenance checklist template ensures all aspects of preventative maintenance have been completed during the scheduled inspection of an HVAC system. Technicians who inspect these HVAC systems would use this checklist. Technicians can easily stay organized by using this checklist.
An example of what’s in an HVAC PM checklist
An HVAC preventative maintenance checklist typically includes:
- Checking and replacing air filters, as necessary
- Testing burner for proper functioning
- Testing for minor gas leaks, where applicable
- Monitoring gas pressure for proper functioning
- Testing all mechanical elements of system, such as belts or pulleys
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.