HVAC bid template
A HVAC bid template tracks projected tasks to be performed during a job at a client’s location. Download your free HVAC bid template today.
Why you should have an HVAC bid template
An HVAC bid template is a single document to organize projected costs for heating, ventilation and cooling system repairs for residential and commercial buildings. An effective HVAC bid template can help HVAC professionals pitch services and costs to potential clients.
Examples of what’s in an HVAC bid
Generally, the most beneficial fields of an HVAC bid template will include:
- Company Contact Information (name, logo, address, phone number, email address)
- Name of the HVAC professional
- Client Information (name, address, phone number)
- Date of Job Initiation
- Itemized List of Services/Repairs
- Cost of Indicated Services/Repairs