An electrician tax deduction checklist helps electricians prepare their taxes. Deductions are used to reduce your tax burden. A tax deduction checklist can help you track expenditures throughout the year. Your
will then have the necessary receipts available for tax season.
An electrician tax deduction checklist includes:
1. Trade association membership dues and journal subscription costs
2. Liability insurance premiums
3. Uniform, tools, and equipment purchases or leasing costs
4. Maintenance and repair costs for tools and equipment
5. Interest on business loans
6. Work-related cellphone and laptop expenses
7. Local or state licensing and regulatory fees
8. Work-related continuing education costs
9. Cost of tolls and parking fees, if these expenses are incurred during work-related travel
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.