If you have service trucks for your home service business, then you must wrap them strategically. Service truck wrap is an essential branding tool that can win you many local customers. Think of your truck wrap as a mobile billboard. The more eye-catching and unique your truck wrap is, the more potential customers you can attract. Here are some truck wrap tips to help market your business more effectively.
Service Truck Wrap Tips
1. Use a consistent branding font, logo, color scheme, and design style. The design of your truck wrap should match the same company logo and design on your website and other platforms. You do not want to confuse customers by switching up designs across different marketing platforms.
2. Make sure your business name and phone number are BOLD. If a customer sees your truck on the road, they probably only have a few seconds to give it a quick look. There are two pieces of most important information you'll want them to remember from your truck wrap: your business name and a way to reach you.
3. Include your website/online booking information. More and more customers prefer to book home services online instead of making phone calls. Be sure to include your website as a part of your truck design, and your website should be something easy to remember, which is usually your business name.
4. Be creative and unique. This is where you should decide if you want to DIY your truck wrap or hire a talented designer to do the job. Not sure which companies you should trust with your wrap? Here are 5 car, truck and van wrap companies recommended by other industry pros.
5. Check the legal aspects of having a truck wrap. Some cities do not allow mobile advertisement, thus it's safer to check your city regulations before investing the money for a truck wrap.
6. No lengthy advertising copy. You want a simple design that represents your brand, not wordy sentences that potential customers probably won't have the time to read anyways.
Proud of your truck wrap and want to show us your cool design? Enter Housecall Pro's Wrap Battle, simply take 2 seconds to post a picture of your truck wrap and win $1,000 (and other amazing prizes)!
👉How to enter: click here to enter the contest
Below are some of our past winners and their awesome wraps: