Commissioning checklist for HVAC template (free download)
Our checklist helps HVAC companies with commissioning or systematic performance testing and verification of an HVAC system – download our free template today.
Why use an HVAC commissioning checklist
An HVAC commissioning checklist helps HVAC companies with commissioning or systematic performance testing and verification of an HVAC system. By comparing the original design objectives with how an HVAC system is actually functioning, technicians can determine any non-conformances need to be resolved before the system is fully installed and ready to operate. A commissioning checklist is one of the most useful tools an HVAC business can employ for quality assurance purposes.
An example of what’s in an HVAC commissioning checklist
An HVAC commissioning checklist may include:
- Project name
- HVAC contractor name
- Location of HVAC system
- Verification of pumps
- Verification of chillers
- Verification of variable air volume air-handling unit and terminals
- Verification of refrigerant charge
- Verification of fan airflow
- Verification of air-cooled condensing unit
- Verification of cooling towers
- Verification of air balancing of supply registers and return grilles
- Verification of HVAC controls
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.