Official Rules for Refer a Pro Promotion
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Housecall Pro Referral Promotion (the “Promotion”) is a trade promotion offered by Codefied Inc, d/b/a Housecall Pro (“Sponsor”) only to independent home service trades businesses that are physically located in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, and that are current customers of Housecall Pro (“Eligible Business”).
Referrals must be submitted by an authorized representative of the Eligible Business (“Entrant”), 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Prizes will be awarded only to the Eligible Business, not to the Entrant. Employees, officers and directors, and their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, parents and children, including foster and step-relations, and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of Sponsor, their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, marketing, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible. By participating, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts, on behalf of Entrant and the Eligible Business, these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion shall continue until terminated by Sponsor (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor may terminate this Promotion by removing this webpage.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period,Entrants must visit www.housecallpro.com/refer(“Website”) and follow the directions on the Website to complete and submit a referral of an independent home service trades business that is not currently a Housecall Pro user. Each referral is subject to verification by Sponsor as a legitimate, operating independent home service trades business that is not currently a Housecall Pro user. Important: If the Entrant is participating in the Promotion via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Participation may not be available on all mobile devices, as not all mobile devices or cellular telephone providers have the capabilities or carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. Entrants will receive one (1) prize (as described in Section 4 below) for each properly submitted referral made, where such referral becomes a customer of Housecall Pro during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Referral”). In the event more than one Entrant submits the same Eligible Referral, the Entrant who first provided the Eligible Referral will receive the credit for the Eligible Referral.
You may enter the Promotion under one name/e-mail address only. In the event of a dispute about Eligible Referrals submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account or address, the Eligible Referral will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter the Promotion. Any use or suspected use of artifice, bots, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods or agents are prohibited; any Entrant using/benefitting from such methods will be disqualified and their entries voided.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Entrants with EligibleReferrals shall be entitled to select one of the prizes listed below for each Eligible Referral, subject to availability:
- YETI® Rambler 24 oz. Mug with MagSlider Lid. ARV: $52.50
- Carhartt® Mesh Back Cap. ARV: $24.00
- Stripe® Card Reader M2. ARV: $56.00
All third party trademarks are registered trademarks of their respective owners, which are not sponsors of this Promotion.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per Eligible Referral. All makes, models, colors, sizes and other features of the prizes will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes must be claimed as set forth in Rule 6 below. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient(s). Any prize pictured or mentioned in advertising or Promotion materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Entrants with Eligible Referrals will be notified by postal mail, telephone, email or other method, as solely determined by Sponsor. Prize claim is subject to verification. Prize will be forfeited if prize claim is not received within fourteen (14) days of receipt of notification of being awarded a prize. The submission of prize claims is the sole responsibility of the Entrant, who assumes all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of any communications and/or materials. Prizes may be shipped to confirmed prize recipients via trackable delivery service approximately 10-15 business days after prize recipient confirmation, subject to availability, to the addresses provided by the prize recipients during the verification/prize claim process. If a potential prize recipient is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, cannot be contacted or fails to timely respond after two separate attempts, or in the event the prize confirmation or prize is returned, undeliverable, or not (timely) responded to the prize will be forfeited.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected (including into spam/junk folders), postage due, returned, or undeliverable referrals, texts, email or postal mail, or any other Promotion related communications; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or availability; or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions, incompatibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, or other error, unauthorized human intervention, or the inaccurate capture of submission information, or loss of, any such information. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to any website(s). If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend thePromotion.
8. GENERAL: If it is suspected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion that an Entrant has provided any false information during participation in the Promotion, including without limitation information concerning anyone’s identity, mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address, all of the Entrant’s referrals will be declared null and void and any prize an Entrant might have been entitled to will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant and Eligible Business in its sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to those suspected of, or found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, non-human mechanism, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the Entrant and Eligible Business utilizing or benefitting from the same. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCHAN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TOTHE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotion packaging, and other promotion media, and any communications made by any person in any medium), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. A waiver by one or more of the Promotion Entities of any term in these Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.
9. RELEASE: Promotion Entities shall not be liable to prize recipient or any other person or entity for failure to execute the Promotion, or any part thereof, or supply a prize in whole or in part, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, event delay or cancellation, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
10. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES,AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION,SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN COLORADO HAVING JURISDICTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ALL CAUSES OF ACTION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED OR THE SHORTEST TIME ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.