Electrician complaints procedure template
An electrician complaints procedure is a process of receiving and categorizing complaints from customers. The complaints give insight into how to improve the customer experience by gathering information directly from the client.
Electrician Complaints Procedure Example
Electrician complaints procedure includes:
- Date complaint was received
- Name of person making a complaint, the organization they work for, if applicable, and their contact information
- Explanation of the complaint
- Actions by the employee(s) to address the complaint
- Whether the customer was satisfied with the resolution
- Name of employee who handled the complaint
Electrician complaint procedure template download
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.