HVAC equipment commissioning checklist template
HVAC equipment commissioning is a process utilized to ensure heating, ventilation, or air conditioning systems are operating properly. Commissioning occurs when installing a new HVAC system, inspecting existing HVAC equipment, or replacing an outdated or damaged system in a home or business.
HVAC equipment commissioning checklist example
An HVAC equipment commissioning checklist includes:
- Customer Information: name, address, telephone number, email address
- Company Information: name, telephone number, email address, equipment installer’s name, date of install, square footage of the area affected by the equipment, permit number for service
- Equipment Information: type of system being installed or inspected, serial number of unit, manufacturer, unit capacity
- Inspection Data: information from the inspections performed
- Technician Notes: reference notes recorded during the inspection
HVAC equipment commissioning checklist template download
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.