A plumbing warranty template provides the customers with details about your warranty. Plumbing warranties can be for parts, labor, or both. Sometimes, the parts may come with their own warranty. A plumbing warranty is signed and dated by both parties. It specifically outlines what is included in the warranty and any exclusions.
A plumbing warranty should include:
1. A list of items covered under the warranty
2. How long the warranty remains in effect for each item
3. Any exclusions to the warranty
4. Instructions on how to use the warranty
5. Signature lines with date
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.