You can use an HVAC scope of work template to define the boundaries of an HVAC job. It specifies the work of an HVAC contractor. A scope of work document is useful for preparing a budget estimate for an HVAC project, and it also helps the customer what services will be provided.
For an HVAC scope of work template, the general fields include:
1. Customer's name, address, phone number
2. Overview detailing the installation, repair or maintenance
3. System evaluation and design details identifying responsible HVAC technician
4. Timeline for project completion
5. Payment schedule
6. Details of waste disposal
7. List of exclusions
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.