Home > Superpro
What is a Superpro?
A form of recognition for active members in the Facebook community. This program is dedicated to defining excellence and identifying the highest quality local home service companies. Every month, we award this status to Housecall Pros dedicated to providing their customers with a transparent, modern, and online experience from day one, establishing a strong relationship for years to come.
WE ARE SUPERPROS
We fix. We restore. We install. We improve. We build. We are Superpros.
WE ARE LEADERS
We always put other's first and possess the ability to ignite cooperation and courage among those near us.
WE ARE SELFLESS
We facilitate the success of others by putting the good of the community above our own.
WE ARE MENTORS
We believe that success should be shared and are always willing to share our knowledge.
BY THE NUMBERS
SUPERPROS EARN 3x MORE THAN REGULAR PROS
Our data shows that Superpros who are using at least 80% of the features in their Housecall Pro account make on average three times more than their peers.
SUPERPROS WIN 32% MORE JOBS THAN THEIR COMPETITORS
By offering the ability to easily book services online, Superpros provide availability and transparency that is unmatched by their competitors.
ONLY 5% OF HOUSECALL PRO USERS HAVE ACHIEVED SUPERPRO STATUS
To earn this accolade, Superpros must meet a range of requirements to prove that they are committed to servicing their customers with a standard of excellence.
Benefits of becoming a Superpro
Achieving Superpro status comes with many short and long term benefits
PRIORITY PLACEMENT IN HOUSECALL PRO COMMUNITY
Superpros get priority placement in our Community app. Ranking higher means more Pros can send you jobs and refer customers to you.
JOIN ALPHA AND BETA PRODUCT TESTS
Superpros get exclusive access to test new features in Housecall Pro and work with our product team to provide feedback.
50% OFF MASTERMIND TICKETS
Get discounted tickets to Mastermind events across the country that focus on marketing, operations, leadership and customer experience.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO SUPERPRO NETWORK
Join the Superpro-only community where you can connect, learn and share business/industry strategies, and collaborate ideas with other Superpros.
What are the eligibility requirements to become a Superpro?
All items are thoroughly checked during your Superpro assessment.
Your customers will be able to book you online through your website using your Housecall Pro integrated online booking. Your online booking page must have the 4 P's - Pricing, Pictures, Personability and Promotion.
Pricing - If you do not list your pricing, you must provide detailed description for your customer how pricing is determined, with a range for that type of service
Pictures and description - All items must have pictures and detailed description so your customer knows exactly what each service entails.
Personability - Make sure your pictures are real! If you’re going for transparency, there’s nothing more ingenuine than a model in an unworn polo and a fake tool belt.
Promotion - Your online booking call to action must be above the fold and easily accessible for your customers to book you.
2. You must have a business Facebook Page that is also integrated with your online booking.
3. You must be a member of the Housecall PROs Facebook Community Group
4. Your Community Profile in your HCP App is 100% complete. Follow these steps to make sure you have completed each point.
5. You have an average of 4.5 stars or greater (min. 15 cumulative reviews) across all of the review sites you are present on. You will be able to add the links to these sites on your application. If it is not added, it will not be looked at). Unfortunately, website reviews without a star value do not count as it cannot contribute to your overall star rating.
6. You and your employees (both techs and office staff) have profile pictures so your customers can easily see who is en route and also for your own internal organizational purposes.
7. You provide a seamless payment experience for your customer by accepting credit cards (through any processor).
8. You have completed at least 15 completed jobs within the last month in your Housecall Pro account.
9. You must have a good history of online (Facebook Group, chat bubble, messenger, etc.) and offline (in-person events, pro meetups, etc) communication with the Housecall Pro CommunityThis community is inclusive of HCP employees, HCP users, and HCP partners.
What are the benefits of being a Superpro?
1. Superpros receive a unique digital badge (PNG/JPG/Vector) that you may place on your website, uniform, vehicle, promotional material, etc. It will also appear on your Housecall profile and differentiate you from your competition.
2. Customer recognition. Superpro status signals a higher level of service to your customers. With this status, your customers will be more trusting for you to enter their homes and willing to pay the price you deserve.
3. Superpros get priority placement in our Community app. Ranking higher means more Pros can send you jobs and refer customers to you. This is a place where Superpro status.
4. Superpro initiation box. Upon acceptance, you will receive a Superpro™ Initiation Box with exclusive Superpro collateral.
5. Superpros get exclusive discounts on tickets to Masterminds. They also get special recognition at these events.
6. Gain access to the Superpro Facebook Group and Community.
7. Free Superpro-only networking events across the country. Connect with Superpros who share the same values and caliber of work as you.
8. Unlock the Superpro expense/charge card for your business (COMING SOON).
9. Unlock the Superpro section of the Housecall Pro Store (COMING SOON).
10. Superpros get exclusive access to the Labs section of the app stope with alpha/beta launches of new features. In 2018, Superpros were the first to use Zapier, Instapay, service agreements, and card swipers this last year. Superpros provide valuable feedback and get to work with our product team.
11. After a year of maintaining Superpro status, you will be entered to win a trip for you and a guest to fly to San Diego where you will spend the day at Housecall Headquarters, meet the Founders, and get special access to the product roadmap. You will also be featured on our podcast to tell your success story and inspire thousands of Pros.
How often are Superpro applications accepted?
Applications can be submitted on a monthly basis with status updates announced on Facebook the last week of each month. This month’s Superpro cohort will be announced Monday 1/28 - Thursday 1/31.
What happens after I am accepted into the Superpro program?
If you meet all of the requirements for Superpro status, you will receive an acceptance email with your following steps to sign the
, how to join the Superpro group, and how to take advantage of Superpro benefits.
I don't meet all the requirements to become a Superpro. What do I do now?
If you have read the requirements to become a Superpro and find that you don't meet them all just yet, don't worry - Housecall Pro has your back. Housecall Pro is committed to helping you and your business go from Good to Great. To us, this is a partnership and when you grow, we grow too. Knowing this, if you do not want to apply to become a Superpro until you know you have reached all the requirements, you can enroll in our Good to Great Program. You will be able to let us know what requirements you believe you're missing, and we will connect you with the appropriate guidance and resources to help you complete what you need to utilize the entirety of your account.