SMALL BUSINESS TEMPLATES
Small business labor warranty template
Labor warranties give customers peace of mind about the service provided. Download your free labor warranty template today to get started.
What a labor warranty template is used for
A labor warranty guarantees the labor portion of a trade service provided to a customer and specifies the conditions under which the business correct workmanship failures. A written labor warranty clarifies both expectations and obligations while providing customer satisfaction.
Labor warranty example
Labor warranties include:
- Warranty issue date
- Definition of workmanship defect
- Time length of warranty
- How the customer can file a claim under the warranty
- Details of the corrective action business will take
- Warranty limitations and exclusions, such as in cases of deliberate tampering, inappropriate use, or normal wear and tear
- Conditions which void the warranty