What is a bid proposal used for?
A bid proposal is a document for service professionals to itemize, describe, and relay pertinent installation and repair information to clients.
Bid proposal template example
A bid proposal includes the following:
- Company name and logo
- Company contact information
- Customer name and contact information
- Assessment of requested services/repairs
- List of resources required to perform requested services/repairs
- Estimated completion date
- Billing information and initial payment confirmation
- Acknowledgment statement which should include the date, name, and signature of all participants involved in the project