A service report documents the services performed, including installations, repairs, and general maintenance. Service reports help boost staff productivity and customer satisfaction.
General service report includes:
1. Company name and logo
2. Date and time
3. Technician name
4. Client name, address, and phone number
5. Services performed, such as installation, repair, or maintenance
6. Reason for the service, including any damage or defects
7. Summary of actions taken to complete the job
8. Signature spaces for client and technician
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.