A price book creates a reference catalog of your business’s services. Price books are useful when you can calculate flat-rate prices for specific services. This document makes quotes and estimates easier to prepare and can increase new business leads.
A price book includes:
1. Service code number
2. Service description
3. Standard price for residential customers
4. Price with overtime labor costs
5. Standard price for commercial customers
6. Price with overtime labor costs
7. Discounted price for holders of a maintenance agreement
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.