A labor warranty guarantees the labor portion of a trade service provided to a customer and specifies the conditions under which the business correct workmanship failures. A written labor warranty clarifies both expectations and obligations while providing customer satisfaction.
Labor warranties include:
1. Warranty issue date
2. Definition of workmanship defect
3. Time length of warranty
4. How the customer can file a claim under the warranty
5. Details of the corrective action business will take
6. Warranty limitations and exclusions, such as in cases of deliberate tampering, inappropriate use, or normal wear and tear
7. Conditions which void the warranty
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.