Creating a new construction plumbing checklist helps with keeping accurate records of plumbing installations and maintains uniformity in your plumbing business. It also may outline essential steps for your employees to follow when completing a job. This checklist can help reduce errors and maintain project efficiency.
A new construction plumbing checklist should include:
1. Company name and contact information, including address, phone number, and email
2. Client name and contact information, including address, phone number, and email
3. Checklist items organized in groups
4. Initial lines for contractors to sign and date
5. Final disclaimer with a signature line to be filled out upon job completion
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.