A plumbing fixture schedule template is a document listing all the plumbing fixture installations in a table format. Fixture schedules are part of plumbing drawings showing specific information, like fixture type, location, and size. These details are crucial for preparing plumbing estimates, ensuring code compliance, and obtaining permits.
Common plumbing fixture schedule fields include:
1. A tag or identifier
2. Fixture type or name
3. Fixture’s material
4. Fixture’s size
5. Fixture’s color
6. Number of fixtures required
7. Manufacturer and catalog or model number
8. Room or location where the fixture will be installed
9. Cold water, hot water, sewage and waste, vent, trap, and gas pipe connection sizes
10. Rough-in height
11. Any fixture accessories, such as stops and valves
12. A notes or remarks section
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.