An HVAC installation proposal is a document to explain the installation process and costs to the client. HVAC professionals use installation proposal templates to prepare price quotes for customers. Normally, you would create a proposal on letterhead stationery. Using a template saves time helps your HVAC business save time in preparing multiple proposals.
An HVAC installation proposal template should include:
1. Client’s contact information (name, address, phone numbers, and email addresses)
2. Date of proposal
3. Location of HVAC installation
4. Service description stating what exactly services will be rendered
5. Price of the service
6. Schedule showing time need to complete project
7. Terms and conditions, regarding cancellations, refunds, warranties, and liabilities
8. Agreement section with signatures from customer and HVAC company
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.
New to the HVAC industry and looking to get licensed, or already a seasoned veteran and want to take your business to the next level? Find out more about Housecall Pro’s all-in-one HVAC Software.