An electrician website includes details about your electrical business, such as your services, location, and contact information. A website helps potentials customers learn about your business and sets you apart from your competitors.
Here are the elements of an electrician website:
1. Homepage - Name of your business, address, phone numbers, email addresses, and logo
2. Electrical Services - What the company offers
3. Geographic Areas Served - Map and list of service areas
4. About Us - History of the business, its founders, and the company’s values
5. Personnel or Team Members - Photos and brief biographies of the company’s staff
6. Satisfied Customers - Testimonials from previous customers
7. Offers or Discounts -Coupon codes or promotions for new customers and senior citizens
8. Blog or FAQ Page - Posts related to electrical topics or answers to customer questions
9. Online Booking Form - Form for customers to book electrician services
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.