An electrical JSA assesses the risk of an electrical job. A job safety analysis, or JSA, describes the steps you would take to ensure the electrical work is carried out safely. This document helps reduce or eliminate potential work safety hazards.
An electrical job safety analysis (JSA) form generally includes:
1. Description of job or activity
3. Location or site where work will be performed
4. Name of person who will perform work
5. Sequence of job steps
6. Potential hazards or risks, divided into those of an electrical and a non-electrical nature
7. Control measures to diminish or eliminate those hazards or risks
8. Protective equipment necessary to complete the job
9. Training necessary to complete the job
10. Signature of person who will perform work and of her or his supervisor, if applicable
Fill out the form below and download this free template to start using for your business today.