Running your service business is a full-time job. Not only do you need to worry about getting the right supplies and
equipment to get the job done, you also need to pay attention to the specific needs of your customers. Even small,
local businesses need to have a finger on the pulse of shopping habits so that they can maintain a steady stream of
Since the world is ever-evolving in the Digital Age, staying up-to-date on consumer trends and preferences can fall
to the bottom of your priority list. We understand that your time is a precious resource. No sweat - we’ve got you
So, check out the facts on the infographic. Here are some lessons we can learn from it:
- Smartphones are still gaining popularity.
- Since 2010, mobile device usage has gone up 575%. This trend is here to stay.
- More than half of Americans, 65% to be exact, have smartphones. That number is only continuing to rise.
- Consumers spend a significant amount of time on mobile devices.
- About 2.5 hours every day, on average.
- 80% of that time is spent using mobile apps.
- Your business’ online presence truly matters.
- Consumers need to be able to first find your business online, then be able to find reviews to guide their
- You also need an easy-to-use, well-designed website so that your website visitors can easily convert into
- Having an app will help you reach customers where they spend their time.
- People spend hours of time every single day using apps. If you want to reach potential customers where they
having an app is a good start!
- Of course, the average service business probably does not have the resources to allocate to design and
- To get your business featured on an app, we suggest finding a 3rd party organization that you’d like to work
such as a lead generation program or a program that offers mobile booking.
No matter the size of your company, understanding what customers expect is key to ensuring that your business is
booming. That’s why this infographic is called “Digital or Dust.” If you fail to adapt with the times, you’re
could get left behind in the dust. Stay one step ahead of the competition by offering exactly what consumers demand.